Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One day, I am going to go into the scene shop when there is nobody there and take all of their drill guns, hide them in various places around the building, and then promptly forget where I left them.

Yesterday, I had a push broom, a regular broom, 2 dustpans, & a foxtail in the green room, all labeled CIRCUIT SM ONLY.

Today, when I needed to sweep before our first rehearsal onstage, I instead spent 15 minutes looking for those items.
Here's my tally:

  • Push broom: UNDER THE ROCK WALL. Really? It's under the wall. You need to sweep under the wall?
  • Regular broom: MIA
  • Big dustpan: Under a trashcan backstage
  • Small dustpan: On the tablesaw in the scene shop
  • Foxtail: MIA.
Really I just want my foxtail back. Is that so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment